- About usWho we are?
- International activities
- Our team
- School „SPOC“
- ProjectsOur Work
- «FreeEx – Responsibility. Freedom of expression»
- ,,Adaptation of newly recognized refugees and refugee children’’
- Exchange in Norway
- E-bulletin of good practices
- Information event „Xenophobia versus multiculturalism after Charlie Hebdo“
- Closing information event
- Vision of the program
- Seminar for journalists
- Pedagogical staff trainings
- Campaign for the community and city fest of cultures
- Seminaries for youngsters and preparation for young leaders
- Exhibitions “We want peace”
- Creation of a movie for the project
- Icelandic Model
- Correlation study on the drug addiction among children and youth and juvenile criminology
- Work meetings for introduction with the Icelandic model for prevention and exchange of practices
- Adaptation of the Icelandic model
- Conducting a joint conference on topic: „The Icelandic model in Bulgaria: Prevention of the crime-inducing behavior among children and youth with severe psychoactive addiction”
- Joint seminar training
- Workshop for parents on topic “Prevention of the psychoactive addiction”
- Visualization and publicity
- Project management
- Information and promotional activities for strengthening the bilateral relations
- Children’s grief project
- Enhancing the organizational and financial sustainability of SPOC
- Survey on topic: “How do we understand the grief, how to consult?”
- Increasing the capacity of SPOC by creating a support system for children, experiencing grief.
- Conduct of training seminars for the developed system
- Round table for discussing and popularizing the psychosocial system
- Project management
- “We understand and support you”
- Project’s objectives
- Research data
- National campaign
- Visualization and publicity
- Youth in Europe report (Substance use and social factors)
- “Three approaches to equal opportunities for people with mental illnesses”EU, ESF, Operational Programme “Human resources development”
- Aims of the project
- Research of employment methods for people with mental illnesses
- Creation of an employment model for people with mental illnesses
- Approbation and implantation of the innovative employment model for people with mental illnesses
- Research of a support model for children at risk with mentally ill parents
- Approbation and development of a system for consulting a child of a mentally ill person
- Launch and application of the innovative system for children with mentally ill parent
- Research of methods against depression and suicides amongst employed people
- Adaptation and developing an innovative system against depression and suicide among employers and employees.
- Implementing a system against depression and suicide among employed people.
- Evaluation of the results
- Distribution of the established innovations and the results
Association “Sustainability of progressive and open communication”
Employees in companies and organizations.
Association „SPOC“ is founded in 2011 with the purpose of assisting the development of social and civil abilities, to consolidate European values in stimulating youth initiatives and sustainable development of the society, to co-operate with institutions and central and local authorities and to expand the social partnership by enrolling representatives of the institutions in the process, to develop and test innovative methodologies and approaches, directed towards improvement of the training process and functioning of the civil society. The emphasis of the conducted by the Association activities is on the prevention, training and development of practical faculties and habits for adolescents and youths to cope with social conflicts and extreme situations.
SPOC is a member of the National network of the Children and a consultant in Social Order and Security Council to Sofia Municipality, a member of UNITED for intercultural action, NASO- National Alliance for Social Responsibility, a representative of European Cities Against Drugs for Bulgaria and sustains rigid partner relations with international organizations from countries inside and outside EU.
Among the implemented by SPOC projects are: „Surviving is not just luck- an innovative program for companies, disabled people and citizens“, „Exchange of practices and creation of a model to limit hate speech by creating a culture of tolerance and recognizing diversity“, „Adaptation of newly recognized refugees and refugee children through collectivistic and family-oriented methods and an additional training“, participation in the project „Youth in Europe- a drug prevention programme“, as well as the programme „For peaceful coexistence”.
Greetings from Dr. Petar Moskov – Minister of Health; Dr. Adam Persenski Deputy Minister of Health; Dr. Krasimira Kovachka – Chairman BDC in the 43rd National Assembly, Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Health; Dr. Ventsislav Grozev – Chairman of the Bulgarian Doctors’ Union; Vejdi Rashidov – Minister of Culture.